Medical Assistant Diploma/Certified Medical Assistant.
- Friendly & outgoing personality.
- Dedication to quality patient care.
- Must be organized and pay great attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and the public and be capable of establishing good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Exceptional communication skills and professional presence. Computer efficiency. Maintain appropriate level of office supplies, medical forms and medical supplies.
- Travel between West Valley locations may be required.
Must be: Friendly, customer service-oriented, Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus!
We offer competitive pay and great benefits.